The kick-off meeting for the OptiQPAP project will take place next 5th of July 2016 at IMDEA Materials Institute headquarters. The main goal of the kick-off meeting will be to align partners understandings of project objectives, work procedures and timelines, roles and responsibilities. A detailed schedule for next 6 months will also be agreed.
- The OptiQPAP project celebrates its final consortium meeting
- The OptiQPAP results are presented at the EUROMAT 2019 Congress
- The OptiQPAP consotium members have participated at the Seventh Conference on Recrystallization and Grain Growth
- TATA Steel has hosted the 6th OptiQPAP progress meeting on 19th of June, 2019, at the company headquarters (IJmuiden, The Netherlands)
- OptiQPAP consortium members participated in the Workshop OpTOMuST