The IMDEA Materials Institute has hosted the final face-to-face OptiQPAP project meeting. Partners have presented the latest results of their research within frame of the project. Preparation of the remaining deliverables, final project report and further dissemination of the OptiQPAP outcomes were discussed. The consortium members were also interviewed as part of a video shooting thought for giving visibility to the OptiQPAP project results.
- The OptiQPAP project celebrates its final consortium meeting
- The OptiQPAP results are presented at the EUROMAT 2019 Congress
- The OptiQPAP consotium members have participated at the Seventh Conference on Recrystallization and Grain Growth
- TATA Steel has hosted the 6th OptiQPAP progress meeting on 19th of June, 2019, at the company headquarters (IJmuiden, The Netherlands)
- OptiQPAP consortium members participated in the Workshop OpTOMuST