The meeting was organized by Dr. Carola Celada and Dr. Piet Kok. Project partners presented and discussed their OptiQPAP-related research activities within last 6 months. The research plans for the final 6 months of the project were updated.
- The OptiQPAP results are presented at the EUROMAT 2019 Congress
- The OptiQPAP consotium members have participated at the Seventh Conference on Recrystallization and Grain Growth
- TATA Steel has hosted the 6th OptiQPAP progress meeting on 19th of June, 2019, at the company headquarters (IJmuiden, The Netherlands)
- OptiQPAP consortium members participated in the Workshop OpTOMuST
- OptiQPAP participation at THERMEC 2018