The OptiQPAP project has successfully undergone mid-term review by the Research Fund for Coal Steel. The mid-term report of the OptiQPAP project was approved by the Committee after the evaluation that took place on April 27 at the CSM headquarters (Rome).
- The OptiQPAP project celebrates its final consortium meeting
- The OptiQPAP results are presented at the EUROMAT 2019 Congress
- The OptiQPAP consotium members have participated at the Seventh Conference on Recrystallization and Grain Growth
- TATA Steel has hosted the 6th OptiQPAP progress meeting on 19th of June, 2019, at the company headquarters (IJmuiden, The Netherlands)
- OptiQPAP consortium members participated in the Workshop OpTOMuST