The OptiQPAP members continue to actively disseminate the outcomes of the project. The researchers from TU DELFT have participated at the EUROMAT 2019 Congress in Stockholm on September 1-5, 2019. The EUROMAT is the premier international congress in the field of materials science and technology in Europe. Prof. Jilt Sietsma has given a talk on the analysis of deformation induced formation of martensite in a quenched and partitioned steel. Pablo Garcia Chao has presented a poster focused on the early fatigue crack propagation during cycling loading of a grade developed within frame of the OptiQPAP project.
- The OptiQPAP results are presented at the EUROMAT 2019 Congress
- The OptiQPAP consotium members have participated at the Seventh Conference on Recrystallization and Grain Growth
- TATA Steel has hosted the 6th OptiQPAP progress meeting on 19th of June, 2019, at the company headquarters (IJmuiden, The Netherlands)
- OptiQPAP consortium members participated in the Workshop OpTOMuST
- OptiQPAP participation at THERMEC 2018