TU Delft (Delft, The Netherlands) has hosted the 2nd OptiQPAP progress meeting on 26th of June, 2017, at the headquarters (Manresa, Spain). The meeting was organized by Dr. Carola Celada. Project partners presented and discussed their research activities in frame of the OptiQPAP project within last 6 months, as well as the outcomes of the evaluation of the first project year by RFCS. The research plans for the next 6 months were updated.
- The OptiQPAP results are presented at the EUROMAT 2019 Congress
- The OptiQPAP consotium members have participated at the Seventh Conference on Recrystallization and Grain Growth
- TATA Steel has hosted the 6th OptiQPAP progress meeting on 19th of June, 2019, at the company headquarters (IJmuiden, The Netherlands)
- OptiQPAP consortium members participated in the Workshop OpTOMuST
- OptiQPAP participation at THERMEC 2018